Sleepy Time: CBD For Sleep
Dealing with insomnia? Can’t get back to sleep after a bad dream? CBD can be a sleep aid too! Some oil compounds known to promote healthy rest found in other plants are also found in cannabis and thus CBD.
At Ontogen Botanicals, our customers rely on us as a trusted source for full-spectrum and broad-spectrum hemp extracts of the highest quality. Ontogen products are certified organic, and independent lab tested.
Sleep as Self Care:
We all need self-care, especially now. Sleep plays a vital role in having good health and well-being throughout your life. Sleep helps protect your mental health, physical health as well as your quality of life. There are several things you can do to aid and maintain a natural sleep schedule. Take CBD about an hour before bedtime. In addition, use a CBD brand like Ontogen Botanicals that actually pays big bucks for and shows you a full-panel lab report for all products. You want to see the presence of certain terpene compounds (more about those in another blog post) like linalool which is the compound responsible for the calming effect of lavender. Ontogen products contain linalool.
A bedtime routine is essential. Not only does good sleep hygiene allow the body to relax and prepare for bedtime, but it also helps you get a better quality of sleep.
Here are some strategies:
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day.
- Try to keep the same sleep schedule on weekends as you do on weeknights.
- Use the hour before bed for quiet time.
- Try to eat your dinner a couple of hours before bedtime, that way your body has time to start the digestion process.
- Avoid stimulants like caffeine or nicotine before bed.
- Keep your bedroom quiet, cool, and dark.
- Meditation is a proven method for calming the mind and centering yourself before heading off to rest.
- Ontogen Botanicals Oil
- Avoid blue light so stop using your devices in bed! Crazy idea, read an actual book for a few minutes.
At Ontogen Botanicals, our growing list of high-quality CBD products is intended to provide customers with some great options when they are looking to use this cannabinoid for sleep. This range includes several different CBD strength levels that can be taken orally as a tincture or in capsule form.
Post a Comment